Chunky Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
Rowdy Bars are so tasty and versatile, you can include them in your favorite baked goods and breakfast bowls. Check out this protein-packed cookie recipe featuring Peanutty Dark Chocolate Rowdy Bars!
Active Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 24 cookies
- 2 Peanutty Dark Chocolate Rowdy Bars
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- ½ cup peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Chop up Rowdy Bars and blend in food processor until crumbly, chunks are okay.
- To food processor add almond flour, baking powder and salt and process until combined.
- In a separate, large bowl whisk together coconut sugar, eggs and peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir together all ingredients until combined, dough will be sticky.
- Place scoops of dough on the cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-14 minutes (bake longer for crispier) until golden and allow them to cool on sheets